Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Collage

On my table today, two collages in progress.




I've accumulated so much collage material that I'm forced to triage, use, and get rid of, piles of paper and scraps of all kinds. When I first started collage, I was so infatuated with it that I collected everything I could get my hands on, thinking that I would be doing this forever. But I'm also a painter and a stitcher, so I go for very long periods without working on any collages. It would take two lifetimes to use up all my supplies...

Meanwhile, I've put together a couple of collage packages in my Etsy shop here and here .

 


Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.