Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

In keeping with my resolution to make something every day, I started another dress quiltie. I didn't like how it was turning out, so I took out most of the stitches and set it aside.

It was a good time to do the vacuuming (I did the dusting yesterday). Instead, I checked my email. A friend sent me a picture of a painting of an angel. Another email mentioned an angel.

So...

I pulled out my watercolours and painted this.



Resolution kept. At least for today :-)

 

Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

2 comments:

  1. Well, painting is more uplifting than housework. i like your tiny dancer dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your painting! I've just bought some Dina Wakley scribble sticks so I can try my hand at watercolours. That's a great resolution to make something every day, creating is so uplifting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.