Pages

Friday, May 12, 2017

 Daily Painting.

There's a reason I didn't commit to a daily painting, but rather to the intention to paint daily: I know myself. In the last couple of days, I got sidetracked, not least by something that felt like a head cold but I suspect is more of an allergy.

Today I eased myself back in with watercolours.

Watermelon
 

Watercolour on paper, 7 x 10 in. // 17.8 x 25.4 cm
US$30, shipping included, Paypal preferred. Please email me if interested.






Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

1 comment:

  1. Your wonderful colour mix always impresses me
    Colette. This is so easy on the eye and nice to look at.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.