Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2016

What a week it has been!

Today, almost mid-November, with fallen leaves all over the place, it's almost warm. After making my groceries, I took my coffee to a park bench and enjoyed the air and the swirling leaves and all the dogs walking by. I'm committed to living one day at a time, to be grateful for what I have, and to be positive -- at the very least, to light a candle in the dark parts of an uncertain world.


I did a little stitching.


And looked into the light.







Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

1 comment:

  1. Similar here Colette although not very warm ... Grace and I drank our coffee sat in the car watching a rainbow ... Neat little stitches xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.