Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

With the colder weather and shorter days, it's time for the garden to come indoors. My garden this year consists of two precious plants - jasmine and magnolia. In the past, I also had hibiscus. They all do well indoors in this little area facing south.


 With order mostly restored in my space, with supplies back in their place where I can find them, I managed to start working again. In between writing an article for an upcoming Stampington magazine, I did a little stitching. This piece is now available in my Etsy shop.



Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful week.



Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.