Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Finishing touches.

I painted this 7x5-inch piece of plywood with acrylic paint. (Did you know that paintings are measured not the usual way of width x height but by height x width? I've always tended to do that, but recently found out that it's actually correct.)

So, I tried some shell shapes, but in the end, I opted for a starfish.



To hang it, I used string because it was more nautical. Now all I need is a cottage by the sea....




 
Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful reminder of your recent travels. I imagine the world could be a better place if we all had a little cottage by the sea. Keeping my fingers crossed for that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.