Pages

Wednesday, October 08, 2014

 In contrast to my black dog friend in my previous post, here's a white doggie that stole my heart in a painting by artist Lauren Paradise.

Lauren Paradise is one of my favourite artists. I've been a fan for years. I love her style, and I love her subjects.

Lauren grew up in Rome, Italy, and studied art at Saint Martin's School of Art in London, England, as well as Urbino in Italy. She lives in Wisconsin and, as she puts it, "paints overlooking a millpond."

See her paintings here.

Portrait with Two Dogs (c) Lauren Paradise


Les chiens (c) Lauren Paradise


Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.