Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Yesterday, I was walking around Word on the Street, an annual book and magazine festival, when I came across what struck me as a miniature Irish Wolfhound.



Irish Wolfhounds are a big favorite of mine, and I've posted photos of them on this blog before, but this one, a partial Wolfhound, one of the mostly beautiful mutts I've ever seen -- and, yes, I am partial to mutts -- completely stole my heart.



 His name is Seamus and it's hard to believe that he was in the pound before the lovely Kate took him home.


 May they both live long and prosper!



Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet guy, and bless Kate for rescuing him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great doggy shots! Did you get to the Distillary for the Sketchbook Project? xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.