Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

There are ideas that I love, but I'm also aware that words are easy. It's the action that's not easy. And the action I'm concentrating on now is to focus on what I have, rather than bemoan what I don't have. This is a constant battle with me, but one I intend to win.

So, as I was thinking about this, some photos arrived from a regular customer who has become a friend. And how humbling it is -- she has been making a "collage" of my work for her special room where likes to be surrounded by the things she loves. She is facing some big challenges, so she has created a haven for herself focusing on what she loves. A potent reminder for me.



 Thank you for the reminder, Sparky!





Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

2 comments:

  1. beautiful and thoughtful post-thank you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Debra said .... exactly. We can all relate to what you have just shared dear one. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.