Pages

Monday, June 02, 2014

 May I present......... The Tuxedo Cuff Series.

After laundering the cuffs, I stared at them for a while and decided to cut two of them in half. Snip, snip, and I had four perfect pieces. Then I got to work... Because they comprise four layers of sturdy fabric, it's difficult to embroider on them, so I went with transfers and a little stitching.



 Last night I added some sequins to the unfinished one. Two of them have a pin on the back so that they can be pinned anywhere.



 I really like how they turned out.



Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

7 comments:

  1. I love how your tuxedo cuffs worked out - heck i like saying the word Tuxedo too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful, colette!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them too, so good. {*}

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely as is all your work. Thank you for your generosity in sharing your work and process.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these-very clever! @>-------------------

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.