Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

 I spent today taking care of myself. Sometimes I let things go too far, and I get physically drained. Getting allergies for the first time in my life doesn't help, either.

So today, I want to show you the work of a friend of mine, a gifted fine artist in Stillwater, OK,  my friend Jude Tolar. Her pastels never fail to astonish me, and she is a true colorist.

This piece is unfinished, but the colours are stunning...

(c) JUDE TOLAR, unfinished still life

 And one of my favourites....

(c) JUDE TOLAR, Vintage Red Hat


 Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:40 a.m.

    I am thrilled beyond words that Colette has written about my artwork! Colette is an inspiration to me, and an artist extraordinaire. I am honored.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.