Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

 I spent a few hours yesterday at the One of A Kind Spring Show. It was opening day and I went early to avoid the crowds.

Once again, I visited L'Atelier du Presbytère, my friends' booth, full of the most beautiful items. It's hard to keep your hands off them.







And a new discovery: Sarah Gaby-Trotz, who makes the most beautiful felted items I've seen in a long time. Photos can hardly capture the vibrancy and whimsy of her work.

 






Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful time. Thank you for showing us these lovely pieces

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed this spring's show - what wonderful objets!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.