Pages

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Yesterday I stayed put and finished both the magazine articles I was writing. I can discipline myself when I want to, and deadlines help; it 25+ years of magazine assignments, I have never missed a deadline. Even my developing barometric headache didn't stop me. The result was that I didn't get out of the house.

Today, the snow is back (predicted by my headache), but I'm going out regardless. 15-20 cm don't scare me. Although this snow business is getting old...

 The bird's jaded expression says it all.

L'ennui.....


 Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

2 comments:

  1. ah....

    lovely, lovely bird, colette...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top hat indeed! What a great bird topper! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.