Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Hearts are everywhere, it being February and Valentine's day on Friday. So when I came across a package of foam hearts while sorting my stuff out, it was use them or pass them on. I don't really like the smooth look, even when they're decoupaged. Perhaps it's the shape, too. But I challenged myself anyway.

Decoupage and paint on one, plaster and paint on the other.


 More satisfying was fashioning my own heart shape, with wire and plaster cloth and plaster of paris. Once it's completely dry, it will get painted.



 May your hearts be happy.

Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

1 comment:

  1. I like the shape of the one you made too!
    Look forward to seeing decorated.
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.