Pages

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year 2014 !

I start the New Year with a completed sketchbook that will wing its way to the Brooklyn Art Library tomorrow.


This was the third project that I completed at the end of 2013, which was... yesterday. For the next couple of days, I will be taking care of myself, recharging my batteries and resuming my yoga practice.

I wish you all a happy, contented, healthy, fruitful new year, and may you experience more joy than sorrow.



Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Colette! It has been a joy to follow your art and your projects this past year and I look forward to more in 2014!

    Rest up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.