Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

And now for something different.

I've never done anything like this before, but you could say my arm was twisted because a very dear friend gave me the Sketchbook and encouraged me to do it. I can hardly let her down, can I?

I've joined the Sketchbook Project, and after much thought and pacing, I picked a subject and started. The deadline is January 15, and I have many pages to go........




Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:04 p.m.

    Funny - I've been poking about my journal lately too! Hope you will show us what you're up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did one two years ago and then travelled to London to see all the books on tour, it was a great experience. Good luck with yours Colette, it's looking amazing so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.sketchbookproject.com/users/Lynnyholly/artwork
      Here's a link to the one I did. Hope you can see it

      Delete
  3. I saw your sketchbook, Lynn. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you Colette! I did the sketchbook project about 3 years ago and it is a challenge. It's a real thrill when you get an email that someone looked at it. I love the theme of your book and the images you've shown here. What can I say, I'm an avid coffee drinker. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.