Pages

Monday, September 09, 2013

It's been a few days since I blogged, and only because the days slipped by and I never got around to it. Or maybe I had nothing to share. I'm sensitive to the change of seasons, physically I get a little drained, and I tend to get quiet for a spell.

But this has energized me: My big summer project will see the light of day in less than a month. With the encouragement and help of editor Jennifer Jackson Taylor, and my friend Jocelyn who patiently took some of the step-out photos of my hands at work, I managed to complete what's been my biggest project to date.


Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

3 comments:

  1. Excellent! Can't wait to see your work in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Congrats girl - you got top billing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Colette you must be thrilled x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.