Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Gratitude Monday

It's a glorious day with blue skies, warm sun, cool air... just the way I like it. I went out early (for me) and breathed it all in.

The bird and hearts mobile I made for my precious grandniece is now in place. Her eyes are riveted on it, and it makes me very, very happy.

There is so much in life that can bring us down, and the antidote is to look for those uplifting moments, those silver linings -- because they are always there, waiting for us to see them.

Gabby's mobile


Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

2 comments:

  1. I love how perfect your mobile looks over little Gabby's crib! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.