Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

 Good Monday morning. Here we are again.

I'm considering organizing my workday -- something I do with some regularity -- to change it from working at all hours to working in set hours. True, I work when the spirit moves me, which is frequently, and I never, ever miss a deadline, but part of me wants that orderly way of working, something I don't understand because it never works for me. OK, so ditch that idea -- again.

My only plan this week is to finish a project I'm working on and shipping it off to its destination.





 What to do with leftover acrylic paint. Roll it on a piece of brown paper.
Paint out of a tube is hard to put back into the tube, so it gets wasted, especially as it dries quickly. When I'm making monoprints, I roll my brayer on a piece of paper to clean it before I use another colour. This is the result. Of course, you can also do this on purpose with your preferred colours.



Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

2 comments:

  1. I think you're on to something with the leftover paint dilemma - I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.