Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

It's hard to believe that it's already Friday. This week has sped by so fast; I want to say faster than usual, but that's probably just my perception, and perceptions can be inaccurate.
Anyway..... my cloth is progressing slowly.


 And I've been painting, tweaking some existing techniques and doing things backwards to see what happens. I think I'm more of a tweaker than an inventor, although tweaking can sometimes lead to something new. I do the same with recipes and cooking.


Wishing you a pleasant weekend.

 
Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

1 comment:

  1. both projects are lovely, and you've just given me some inspiration....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.