Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

It's such a beautiful day that the running around I did was actually a pleasure. There is nothing like the scent of freshly cut grass and damp earth (from yesterday's rain) to make me feel alive. After my errands, I walked in the park where I helped a little boy who was scared of a squirrel believing it was a raccoon. Now he knows the difference between the two.

Back at my work table, I sorted a few things out and realized that I haven't made artist trading cards for a long time. I love working on these little works of art.


 Friday three.


 Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

3 comments:

  1. Your productivity both astonishes me and, I must admit, overwhelms me at the same time. You make something beautiful every day! Do you have any tips for learning how to be so creative and so productive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very kind. Thank you! I think it may be because I started late and it was stored up in me, and also because I do it for a living. If you make something every day, no matter what, it feeds on itself and makes you want to do more, learn more. Other than that, you have to have a passion for it.
      Cheers, Colette

      Delete
  2. I love what you said to Starr. I to am a late starter Colette, after more than 30 years of working and running our engineering business I am now in a position to let my creativity flow.
    I think I might use your and Starr's words as a mantra..."make something beautiful every day"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.