Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013


The side-effects of being busy is that I get tired, and something has to fall by the wayside. Right now it's blogging. I have little to show and less to say as my mind is more of a to-do list these days. Things will pick up  in the second week of next month and I'll get back to regular blogging.

Meanwhile, I created these tags for Paperbag Studios with their new line of stamps, due out May 1.

Have a peaceful day.




Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

3 comments:

  1. Please, please, more info one the "Glitter Market" in OKC. I have searched the web and only find outdated info.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click on the Paper Crown logo in the left margin. (Paper Crown is the organizer; www.papercrownokc.blogspot.com) It will take you to the blog which has information on the Spring Glitter Market. It takes place on Saturday, May 4, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. If you make it, I hope to meet you!

      Delete
  2. i love your tags!! those are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.