Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

 One of the things I like to do: "stamp" with Distress Stains to create splats for background. Don't stamp too hard , though,or you'll have to deal with flying ink.

 I blotted the pink one with facial tissue, but let the orange one dry by itself. I tried these Stains because I use Distress ink pads almost exclusively, and I confess I truly like them. The only drawback is that the colours are not as good on manila tags. They work best on white backgrounds.



Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

3 comments:

  1. Love your splats! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. even your splodges are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, such a pretty idea. Wish there was a way to do there without having to buy the distress stain, it's so expensive.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.