Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

 Three paintings, done back to back. When I picked up my brush I had no idea what I was going to paint. I just needed to put something down on the paper. I started with a circle, an enso, and it just took off. I sometimes think that what comes out on the paper is the state of my psyche. These three went together; the fourth one was the odd one out. Looking at them, I was puzzled. Even I don't know what they mean or are trying to say. Maybe that's the whole point.


The dark side and the light side?



Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

2 comments:

  1. Those three paintings do go together, they are a set. I love them, they have a "feel" about them that is so right!
    xxox,
    jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ensos are a great way to begin or to end a creative session - the organic appeal of the shape is never lost in translation .... no reason to try. I had missed this post, but I'm a big fan of your glitter efforts. You have put me in the mood to get out the glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.