Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

 Yesterday evening, in the park, I noticed a rare sight (for me): dozens of robins enjoying the park which was empty of people (except for me) and dogs. What a treat. I've never seen so many of them in one spot. Maybe they put on their show for me because I'm making these bird collages.

Migration onto antique postcards. I pulled out my stash of old papers; they've been silent for too long.

The Picnic



Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

4 comments:

  1. LOVE-ing these collages! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new bio photo - and your new collage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny you meniton the robins, the park across the street from our new home in Hamilton has many robins. The last count was 32 robins all together at the same time. Amazing! The collages are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing envelope!!! Wonderful !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.