Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

I'm energized by a good day's work. All six translations are finished; now I can concentrate on the two articles I'm writing. On my walk this evening, I saw my first robin -- a harbinger of Sping.

Of course, there's more time for my artwork.

Two more portraits, looking more and more like my own -- which is the whole purpose of the exercise. This is one of them.

gouache on old paper



Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving these gals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, yes.... : ) xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new picture of you! Life is sad and crazy but I would love to hear from you sometime. Words of wisdom you know...
    suz.reaney@comcast.net
    Of course, the computer was pulled out from me as it was considered Jud's medical computer. I did not know.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.