Pages

Friday, January 06, 2012

Friday's child

Where do ideas come from? Where did this come from?


 It started with a piece of linen from my vintage French stash. I tea-dyed it. Then I arranged various pieces on it but nothing gelled. Last night, I looked at it again. There was this small undyed rectangle; I placed it at the top. The words "pillow talk" floated through my brain as well as "and you can stuff it with fiberfill for a pillow effect".

And this was the result.


Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

5 comments:

  1. Your creative flow never ceases to amaze and inspire! As always, in the span of a week you have offered a variety of treasures - each as unique as the next ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet and simple Colette.

    Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just talking about pillow talk with my friend who just lost her husband. Pillow talk is such a mundane thing until its gone.

    So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you and I love it to pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.