Pages

Monday, December 05, 2011

 The elves left at midnight. But before they left, they made a few things that I'm very pleased with. They said they won't be returning [until next year] because I can manage on my own now. Christmas is looking on the horizon; take a deep breath and enjoy.

I'm a little besotted with this little rubber stamp (the legs) by Paperbag Studios

The elves added the red bow in honour of the festive season.




Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

5 comments:

  1. That stamp is pretty darn cute and I love the elves mischief!!!
    Hugs,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those elves are clever ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little red bag & bow xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.