Pages

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Last week was a week of putting out little fires, coping with frustration, making the best of a bad job.This sort of thing will happen once in a while and there's no escaping that. It's called life.

This week has so far been a fine one.  Old friends, new friends and good food; new ideas, new work. And...relief and gratitude!

Bunting. I don't make these often, but I love them.




Little gift bags.



Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

3 comments:

  1. I love the banner and the gift bags....was that straight stamping on the bags? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not stamping, but heat transfer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet gift bags. love all reds in the last post. red makes my heart sing!
    xxox,
    jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.