Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Yesterday's highlight was a visit to the Topshop flagship store at Yorkdale Mall. I love it -- it has that British fashion edginess and loads of vintage influences. Best of all, there's something for all ages.

This evening my canine friend Jeannie is coming to dinner. Her keeper, too, of course. Must go and get some doggie treats because I fed Jeannie's stash to another doggie friend who visited last week.

Today's painting: Pyramid.

Acrylic on paper, available in my Etsy shop.


Do not break your shin on a stool that is not in your way.-- Irish proverb

5 comments:

  1. Love the shapes in this painting! It has a primitive feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun dinner with your friend, Colette! p.s. love your pyramid painting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE this, beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting painting. I like it!

    Hope you had fun with your friends both furry and not.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.