Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

This project went on and on. And on. But I finally finished it. It went on, because I started with a blank "canvas" and kept adding to it. Little by little, it turned into something. Small steps do work... Essentially it's a book, or a folder since it doesn't have pages inside. When you open it, this is what you see.


The front cover looks like this:

The back cover looks like this:



Do not break your shin on a stool that is not in your way.-- Irish proverb

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh....that is WAAAY too sweet!! you are an artful genius!!! i love you little book. thanks for sharing.
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your creativity knows no bounds! I love your soft book! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like this very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant and beautiful book creation, Colette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.