Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

The temperatures are dropping, and I was on the hunt for a new pair of boots. My old ones expired last year after several years of faithful service.
I found the perfect pair at The Bay yesterday (no chains and zippers and tassels and the kitchen sink -- just a streamlined, warm pair with very good treads). To my delight, they were also 30% off. Timing is everything.


 Are you ready for winter?


Do not break your shin on a stool that is not in your way.-- Irish proverb

4 comments:

  1. Not at all! I am already having foreshadowing of icy roads. I love the beauty until Christmas is over. Then I am done. Guess I was born to winter in Arizona ;-)
    Hugs,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. It pleases me to know your feet will be warm and safe.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice boots. we had snow yesterday, to soon!
    xxox,jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not much "readying" for Florida winters. But I still love my boots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.