Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday's child

What a design team member does [speaking only for myself, of course]:

Tears open the package and pulls out a sheet of brand-new rubber.
Pulls out various scissors and start separating the images, cutting and trimming the one that leaps out at her [ooh, have to try this one right away].
Tries it out; ideas start flowing.
Readies some backgrounds.
Trims the other ones while waiting for backgrounds to dry.
Then goes to town. [Once I get going I can't stop. By 2 a.m. I had made 5 samples. I will be making more today.]
Last but not least: Enjoying the process very much...


So there you have it. I adore getting new stamps, and I can never wait to try them out. This set is brand-new so I can't show you anything more just yet....


Do not break your shin on a stool that is not in your way.-- Irish proverb

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.