Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ibuprofen day... it's hot and humid and my head was warning me. I was waiting to see if the headache threat was real (when you've been dealing with barometric headaches as long as I have, you get a feel for these things). The threat was real. so I had to dose myself. enough to continue the day without debilitating discomfort.

Making my favourite things is one way to distract me. It's doesn't heal the headache, but it makes me forget it.




Do not break your shin on a stool that is not in your way.-- Irish proverb

3 comments:

  1. I went to bed with one earlier today, so I can sympathize with you. Got up a little while ago and started working on my aunt's wedding guest book. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know just how you feel with those headaches, I get them at least 2x weekly! had one yesterday in fact! they seem to be worse in the fall out of all other seasons. I always use a heat pad on my head, set at lower settings of course :) but right now I am fighting a bladder infection, and a sore throat popped up suddenly this morning, my immune system must be out of whack right now...hope you get to feeling better soon! loveya!

    xoxo wren :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you're talking about. I had a terrible week of them a week or so ago. If it doesn't get too bad, ibuprofen and distraction do the trick. Your distractions are particularly wonderful, Colette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.