Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

I thought I was going on a painting jag, but halfway through, I got caught in a web of ... stitching. There's always so much inspiration and I have that insatiable urge to try things I love. However, it's all very well to be productive, but I'm running out of space to store my goods. More than ever, I dream of a little shop where people love what I make and everything flies out the door. For the moment I have to rely on my online etsy shops.
     I've managed to collect a stash of gorgeous French vintage and antique linens over the last couple of years; some are perfect for embroidery.

Soon to be in my Etsy shop.


Have a lovely start to the week.


Ná bris do loigrín ar stól nach bhfuil i do shlí. (Do not break your shin on a stool that is not in your way.)

2 comments:

  1. hi colette! i'm happy that i'm here! i came here because i can't reply to your comment via e-mail - there's no address associated with your blogger acct.... but! here i am and i love this piece! i love everything! so i will go put you in my sidebar. why haven't i done this sooner?!! it seems to be the only way i keep up with people...

    and yes, basquiat had it SO right...

    love...

    p.s. also smiling about thinking you were off on a painting jag, but here you are caught in the stitching. oh, i certainly know how that is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do love your idea of a special little shop where you create and sell your art, Colette.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.