Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

 The collection grows. I started pinning each brooch I make on a baptismal dress I inherited from the Irish side of the family and it makes a perfect prop. I was thinking how nice it would be if I had a little boutique for my wares, with a table where I could be making things in the shop while customers browsed (do you hear me, Universe?).



Anyway, I'm now making a little gift for my favourite two-year-old's birthday. I have to roll ideas around in my brain. See you later!


Ná bris do loigrín ar stól nach bhfuil i do shlí. (Do not break your shin on a stool that is not in your way.)

3 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful christening gown, and a lovely backdrop for the brooches.

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to check out the Blue Banana again. All items are irresistible on any and all baby clothes - but especially a christening gown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress idea, and your boutique idea very much. Wouldn't that be wonderful?!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.