Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The project I was working on is finished. I submitted an idea; it was accepted, and then I started. At one point nothing about it looked right, and that is not a good feeling.

So I took another approach, shifted things around; left it alone; came back to it and tried some compositions. And so it went for several days. All the time, deep down I knew it would all come together, this glorious mess. (I've done this kind of project before and it's always the same.)

And it did. It slowly took shape and finally I had something I was happy with. 

Here's a sneak peek. That's all I can show.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the peek...how fun~ I'm excited for you; can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever you touch always turns out beautifully Colette x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.