Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

I keep staring at this piece, wondering who made it and how it came about. It's a mystery. The only explanation I can come up with is that I was possessed, that I was in some kind of a trance, because to me, it doesn't look like anything I made. All I know is, I was playing around with a piece of plastercloth, then I started doodling on it. This is why I say, go with whatever it is that pushing you, see it through to the end. If you don't like the result, so what? Usually, though, you'll be surprised.



4 comments:

  1. I like your results! :) I bought your blouse stamp and have been having a ball with it! ~Shelley O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting...I think it's pretty but I would not have said you had done it either!

    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has a haunting quality... beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it; it is different and unique~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.