Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

La nostalgie

Awash in nostalgia.

I was looking for something on google, when I got it into my head to go to the google.france and search for the Lycée (high school) Janson de Sailly in Paris. Oh, my! I almost got weepy. When I was 16, I won a scholarship to Janson de Sailly, and it was the best time of my life. This is a photo of the entrance -- it hasn't changed at all.



I also found a photo of Place Colette, near the Palais Royal. I have a photo of myself standing under the sign, but who knows where it is -- I have so many photos.

I have many bad memories, but I have some spectacularly good ones, too. I prefer to remember the good ones, and this is one of them.

1 comment:

  1. How very cool! Must have been an amazing time in your life. Riki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.