Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

What I like about Sundays: No alarm clock, no demands on my time, no obligations. It gives me quite a rush. It's good to work, to be busy, because without that, there would be no rush!

Today I'm sorting out my notebooks accumulated over the years. They contain travel notes, notes to myself, quotations I've liked, dreams I've had, interpretation of those dreams, advice, joy and despair, in short my life over a decade. I don't like revisiting the past, but there are some good reminders. Here's one I want to share with you.

Doubt creeps in because I can't connect my inner knowing with the outer events. That's where faith comes in.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:31 p.m.

    Very good statement! Our inner-river sometimes just doesn't match the outside for sure! You said something that I feel- "don't like revisting the past" do you know how many journals I have? It's kind of odd though I write, but not to re-hash it all...although, like you have proven, there ARE things within the journals/notebooks that are worth revisiting! Very good posting :)
    (PJ from goldenoasis.blogspot.com...for somereason it couldn't be processed!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you. Hope you are ok.
    Love and blessings
    Carolyn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it - absolutely!! and I love the thought of you sitting with all the paper notebooks.. I am sure you will do something fantastic with them... cannot wait to see.. your creativity always, always inspires me :) xo and for that, I thank-you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your post. Thanks for sharing something REAL!
    Hugs from Poland,
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.