Pages

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Sneak Peek


Back in my studio that used to be my apartment -- I think the term is "studio apartment", but enough with the play on words -- I am blessed with a number of projects to do, so that I've made a list and put it up on one of my cabinet doors. One assignment is an article, so that's straightforward. The other two are artwork and I'm going back and forth between them because the ideas are coming fast and furious. Not that all the ideas will work out, but I like to try them out anyway. You have to be fearless. If it doesn't work out, you have to say, "Next," and keep on going.

4 comments:

  1. "Next and keep on going"

    I must remember that some things don't work. Sometimes that stunts me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated, "Happy birthday!" to you from another "October Girl"!
    I always enjoy your blog and your art work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful words of wisdom. Thanks for sharing them. :)

    ~ Wendy
    http://Cricklberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Words to live by. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.