Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

A gifted photographer

Kelly Wilsey and I go back many years. She actually once asked me to do a watercolor of her cat (I did; and she still has it). She lives in Colorado and I've never met her in person, but, well, isn't the Internet grand!! She is a gifted photographer and I'm very happy that she has finally opened an Etsy shop for her gorgeous photography, and will be adding more in the near future. Her work never fails to stun me, and I have many favorites, one of them being her photos of calla lillies, which I'm sure will be in her shop one day.
Do check her out; you won't be sorry. Kelly's blog is full of eye candy, and her Etsy shop is now open.





All photographs (c) Kelly Wilsey

6 comments:

  1. beautiful photographs...I'll have a look.

    If you happen to pop to the linen shelf...I'd love your opinion on some bits & bobs I've been doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you... I will carry on !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice photos. Thx for sharing. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes...her work is indeed beautiful!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU SO MUCH, Dear Colette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.