Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Weekend update

Having put out all the little fires (caused by little things going wrong, one after the other, like dominoes collapsing, and although not of my making, they affected my life and had to be dealt with!) yesterday, I'm feeling much better, and it makes me appreciate order even more. One of them was at Anthropologie. I bought a pair of cups which were on sale, and watched one of the crack under my very eyes....very strange. So I had to go back and return it. Then I had to go to the bank and get them to correct a glitch in their computer... like that.

I finished a quilt, and a commission, and have almost finished a GreenCraft assignment. I like a little order in my life!
I'll be at the bookstore this afternoon/evening, spending far too much time in the Children's section, as you can see from my sketchbook. It's not just the books that draw me there, it's mostly that I have to keep tidying up after the tots and their parents.

3 comments:

  1. Glad order is restored! and I love your quilt, particularly the picture of the curly-top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:10 a.m.

    Colette....I have to say, with the risk of repeating myself....you are an absolute star!...it is so refreshing and uplifting to read your daily blog.You thank us for leaving comments....but REALLY...we need to be thanking you for adding some colour to our lives....so I am saying it now....THANKYOU!!!!!

    And last but not least....little birdie is awesome!!!

    Enjoy your day.....Anon the Elder....OXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. the little birdie is just the best. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.