Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Weekend update

[photo courtesy of FairyDavis]


Last night, my ATC group met at the Hive. The theme was water. It was a difficult theme, I thought, and besides I hesitate with themes because I find them a little difficult (give me free rein and I can fly...) But it's also good discipline, so I let the word percolate in my mind for the whole month. A line from a song stuck in my mind: "Water, water everywhere, not a drop to drink." And since I couldn't dislodge it, I decided to work with it.

At the eleventh hour, I came up with a boatload of people in the middle of the sea (not a drop to drink), and the alternative described with found words. Click on the image to read the words.


Have a fun weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Give me free RAIN and I can fly...I see an ATC with one of your birdies flying in the raindrops! I thought of that as soon as I read that sentence.!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.