Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Going with the flow

Set of 4 paintings available in my Etsy shop
I'm having a lot of fun with my growing bird population. Each one has a name and will have a couple of descriptive sentences. When I was a child, I often lived in my imagination because it was a far better place than the actual world around me. Books helped me do that, and so did nature where I had my secret little areas where I took refuge (and where I made up stories in my head).
To this day I cannot do without reading, and I still love wild, tangled gardens.

3 comments:

  1. J'adore oiseaux!(sp) Very pretty little birds walking along Colette's pathway. your art is forever a tweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are beautiful..xoxo nita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:24 p.m.

    I love reading and tangled gardens too. Your little birds are so sweet, and cheerful and colorful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.