Pages

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

A Tweet Surprise


My friend Carmi makes buttons, she is the Queen of Buttons. Check them out; they're beautifully done. I purchased a number of her Sanctuary buttons which I love. They can also be magnets or flatback.


Today, the mail carrier delivered a surprise. Three magnets. At first I thought, how a propos: Birds! Then I looked more closely and saw that they were my birds, from my artwork. I was not only surprised but moved to the core. Thank you, Carmi!

2 comments:

  1. May I say..those are as cute as a button! Okay..that was bad... I love them though! Yesterday I made myself a little art station in my room..as I will be staying with a friend throughout the summer. My West trip is postponed til September. I am going to start creating again. Boy have i been slack! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fabulous! What a great surprise! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.