And I thought I would escape that whole tagging thing!!! Just kidding. Nita tagged me to reveal seven random and/or weird things about myself. Be prepared for boring rather than weird. Alas.
1. I have a photographic memory for faces. I can see a face just once, then again 12 years later and I will recognize it.
2. When I go into an empty store, within minutes it fills up with customers. More than one shopkeeper has joked about hiring me as a magnet.
3. I am afraid of getting out of my depth in water. It's a phobia. Could be because I almost drowned at sea at age 13.
4. At a bank of elevators I know which one will come first before I even hit the button. I sense it. It never fails.
5. I make up recipes and often doctor existing ones.
6. I spent a week in Russia in the mid-1990s.
7. My life goes against the norm: What is suppposed to happen when you're older happened when I was young; what is supposed to happen to you when you're young is happening now that I'm older.
If this kind of thing amuses you, consider yourself tagged!