Pages

Monday, February 04, 2008

You Make My Day Award


BariJ gave me this award. To say that I'm flattered beyond words (have you see her stupefyingly beautiful handbags and accessories?) is putting it mildly. Thank you so much, Bari. You make my day, too!
I have to pass it on to 10 people. And that's the hard part. You all make my day. So if I don't mention everyone, you know you are special anyway.
Cris: warm and welcoming, she makes my day every day
Violette: a gentle soul with exquisite talents
Dawn : down-to-earth goodness
Tracy : a heart as big as the Indian subcontinent
Colleen : she sparkles and lights the place up
Lisa : a heart as big as the entire Pacific coast
Robyn: for never giving up
Merete: there's a goodness about her that is very calming
PamAries : she cheers me every day with her positive and happy spirit
Carmi: for her upbeat and generous spirit


12 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:29 a.m.

    merci xoxo...cela me touche beaucoup..moi aussi j'adore venir me balader dans ton joli monde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:05 a.m.

    Merci beaucoup, je suis très touchée par cette déclaration ...
    Heureuse que le portrait te plaise ... La reprise est un peu difficile ...
    Je t'embrasse et à bientôt

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU deserve the award! ..You know how much I love ya and your art! Thanks for lovin' me back! It truly is a pleasure for me to come visit every morning. Here's to ya, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely award, well deserved Colette! :) I've lurked here often but had to take a moment to say your art SPEAKS loudly. I love visiting here! Mind if I link you? ~Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you and all the lucky recipients! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well...this is well deserved beyond a doubt my friend~ As you ALWAYS have made my day! I thank you for awarding me..what a gift~
    Blessings to you today and everyday~
    LovexxxoooTracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to tell you, and you may think me silly, but this from YOU made me teary eyed. I felt it like a jolt of sublime kindness and I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. I cherish you Colette!
    XOXOXO
    Love and hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is indeed a lovely idea....now you made my day too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you, sweetcheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to you Colette, and thank you so much!! I haven't been able to post much (only from work) but I think you are a wonderful artist and such a lovely person as well :D :D

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tank you a lot!
    Sorry for late posting... just the way things are some days :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.