Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Good things





My stuff arrived from Manto Fev's fleamarket. I usually choose things that catch my eye and then I forget what I've bought until it arrives. I was thrilled with all of it expecially this bonnet? nightcap? and this very unusual bird that must have been attached to something mechanical.

I'm planning to visit my sister on a very long weekend in about three months. She wants to take me to this huge fleamarket in Canton, Texas, that on the weekend before the first monday of the month. It will be a bit of a drive from McKinney, but that's my Sis for you. She's so good to me.

I've been disorganized time-wise lately, but fully intend to organize at least part of my day. For my dearest friend Tricia in Australia, who has known me almost all my life, if you're reading this, there will be mail winging off to you shortly.



1 comment:

  1. It's always lovely to receive a package that you've forgotten about! And great news that you'll get to visit that flea market with your sister - of course even better news that you'll be with your sister! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.