Pages

Tuesday, December 04, 2007


Today is dedicated to rest, my idea of rest: no obligations, doing whatever I please; making and assembling my Christmas gifts for family and friends, writing my Christmas cards, like that.
And my three danglies for the swap at the Hive.
I manage a swap or two a year... preferably locally. I don't have the time or the funds to spare for the packing and shipping involved in non-local ones. Martha! I keep changing my mind about what to make!

Have a restful day!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it the greatest feeling to have a day just for yourself doing what you want...and having a great time at it!!..I plan to do that on Friday. Yep, that's the plan. hah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest...yes, we all need more of that Colette!
    Your little birdie will be on my tree this Chrismas, but I actually hate to take her out of beautiful turquoisey blue box. And what about her egg....oh, my, what decisions to make.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been changing my mind too! But I'm having fun! Rest, for me, is making art. Assembling (organizing and wrapping and mailing) is my least favourite thing --a big chore.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.